Harvard Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

what the heck!

going to go watch 5 episodes of law and order svu consecutively maybe that’ll manifest a pre law acceptance

5 Likes

I saw people on A2C doing wheels. I’m too scared to do that, probably going to open the first one I muster the courage to open haha

watching breaking bad to pass the time, I’m not liking where this is going

1 Like

I have school >:)

ya’ll should watch this Korean drama called ‘SKY Castle’. It’s about a bunch of South Korean elites trying to get their kids into the top university in SK. filled with a lot of dark humour and drama. would definitely recommend

1 Like

alphabetically!

1 Like

so r there some people that have no tab to withdraw whatsoever? or does everyone have “the withdraw form is currently unavailable” thingy

1 Like

I believe the latter

1 Like

i am so stressed that i just did very very bad on a Spanish essay oops

I cannot even pay attention in my classes today

1 Like

Que triste

3 Likes

The address has to be there AND the link to “update application” cannot be there to get in. At least that’s what someone said on the Stanford thread. Apparently, it proved correct during EA.

So for Stanford, you’re in (perhaps) if the address is there and “update application” is not there?

I’m just curious, and I realize this is completely subjective, but just want to see responses…what exactly is a school like Harvard looking for in their applicants?

For example, here are my stats:
GPA: 3.89 UW, 4.98 W
ACT: 36 , SAT: 1550
Subject tests
Math I: 780
Math II: 800
Literature: 780
12 AP classes

National Merit Finalist
U.S. Presidential Scholar candidate

Extracurricular: Tutoring, math team, quiz bowl, some local competitions for math, band, Beta club, NHS, plus some computer camps, etc., some school awards for “good citizenship” awarded by teachers, some community service for animal shelter and local food bank….stuff like that.

So nothing spectacular at all on extracurriculars, and no leadership. Having been rejected already from Carnegie Mellon, Univ of Southern Calif, Northwestern, Swarthmore, and Georgia Tech, I know I do not stand a chance for Harvard, but applied on a whim. So I was just wondering, what do the extracurriculars look like for the ones accepted? I’m assuming a lot of student body presidents (or some position in student government), and people who have great leadership roles plus lots of community involvement.

This from Duke:
Duke admitted 2,014 high school seniors Regular Decision, a mere 4.3% of applicants. That’s a record low for the University’s acceptance rate. With these numbers, I cannot imagine Harvard being over 3%.

1 Like

i dont even think harvard has an option to update your app anymore; at least for me, i have both addresses and i cannot update my app, only change email, addresses, or ssn

What’s your intended major?

I still can… :flushed:

there was never an update application button you just upload the thing as a miscellaneous doc