Harvard Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

PLEASE like thank you so much for speaking about this. All these people posting their acceptances on IG/etc. It’s so annoying like there are so many people who haven’t gotten in. Flexing like that is just so wrong. Tell your friends. Don’t post everywhere flexxing you got in.

4 Likes

I don’t get where ppl are seeing this source code thingy

yes

I’m good with people posting where they got in AND their stats. It makes me see that even amazing people don’t always get in.

4 Likes

i hold a leadership position in a major international charity organization, and i’ve been rejected by most colleges lol. i genuinely have no idea what they r looking for at this point :frowning: it feels like my work has been completely wasted even though ik thats not true LMAO

3 Likes

inspect element

View page source
control f for “admitted”

1 Like

How do u do that like how does it work lol

RIGHT CLICK, then
VIEW PAGE SOURCE
CONTROL F FOR “ADMITTED”

1 Like

Yes, I can see it

1 Like

does everyone have waitlist status
in their source code

Am I rejected…

1 Like

people aren’t allowed to share their accomplishments? i think that’s kind of unfair to say someone’s bragging or “throwing it in someone’s face” by posting an acceptance. if it hurts you to see someone else be accepted and you can’t simply be happy for someone else that’s your problem, but don’t make people who are genuinely happy and want to share it with others out to be the bad people here.

5 Likes

mine looks the exact same

phew thank god so we dk anything yet

2 Likes

my withdraw form is unavailable…what does that mean?

Same for everyone else

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I think the issue really isn’t posting about an acceptance but rather the way they go about doing so. I’ve seen some acceptance posts that come off really badly because they are very, if I may say, tone-deaf. Most of it(in my experience) is the tone of the comments not the actual post itself.

2 Likes

they are, but when it is warranted. me posting about my acceptances to every ivy league school plus stanford plus duke plus every scholarship in existence isn’t exactly “sharing”. it’s flexing. not everyone is as lucky and privileged as them. the problem comes in when people post “omg i’m such a horrible student omg how did i get into harvard”. there’s a reason why you got in. this is a lottery system essentially. if you’re genuinely happy, that’s okay to share it. but when you know the time and place.

5 Likes