Help please freaking out about UC admissions

<p>Okay guys im gonna try to make this short but im REALLY unsure about whether i will get into into a good UC or ivy league. </p>

<p>This is the problem, its my class rank, im ranked 300 out of approximately 650 people in my school which is very bad.This rank is NOT weighted. But the reason for this is that i had AP’s/ Honors that my grades suffered quite a bit. My grades:</p>

<p>The GPA my school says i have from 10-12 so far is: 3.09(unweighted)
Freshman year UC GPA: 3.1
Sophomore year UC GPA: 3.7
Junior year UC GPA: 3.6
Senior year UC GPA: TBA</p>

<p>Overall 10-11 UC GPA: 3.65</p>

<p>during sophomore and junior year i got only 3 C’s total which where in tough AP courses. I took 3 AP’s during the time, 1 math, 1 science, and 1 humanities. I also took an english honors course (which unfortunately doesnt count for UC since it was taken int he 10th grade). Also i took several summer courses and succesfully completed them with A’s. These summer courses were all honors.</p>

<p>My SAT score is a 2100 flat. </p>

<p>My 2 SAT 2 scores were in the high 600’s</p>

<p>I did quite a few extracurriculars for 5+ years, including sports/ musical instrument/ and volunteering for over a 100 hours.</p>

<p>What are my chances at UCB,UCLA, UCD, UCSD,UCI,UCSB,UCSC, i feel as if my class rank is really hurting my chances as i did not get ELC either.</p>

<p>Please help and thanks ahead of time, will comment back.</p>

<p>Sorry, but Ivies and the top UCs are for kids who take the hard classes AND do well in them.
Make sure you look into the Cal States, and the lesser UCs.</p>

<p>In my opinion…</p>

<p>Good SAT scores, but your GPA is really going to hurt you. I would consider Irvine and
Davis a reach (and anything more prestigious than those a high reach).
You might be able to get into UCSB if everything else on your application looks spectacular.
You have a decent chance at UCSC.
Definitely in at Merced and Riverside</p>

<p>[University</a> of California - Freshman admission profile](<a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/campuses/santa-cruz/freshman-profile/index.html]University”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/campuses/santa-cruz/freshman-profile/index.html)</p>

<p>Check each schools PDF for details.</p>