Hendrix

<p>I recently discovered this school while doing a college search on the Internet.
I noticed it has an acceptance rate of 83% but average ACT scores of 27-32. So what does that mean, only high qualified people are applying or what? Should I look at it as a safety (with a score like between 31-34)?
Also, from what I've read I like the school. I'd really like to know more about it, so if any alumni or current students could fill me in a little, that'd be fantastic.

<p>My D is a current student. She was looking for a strong LAC and she found it at Hendrix. D was also concerend about the high acceptance rate because the other schools she was considering had much lower acceptance rates. She is very happy at Hendrix and has found Hendrix students share her enthusiasm for learning and fun. If you are a senior I would recommend an overnight visit to campus so you can visit classes, talk with professors and get a feel for campus life. If you are a junior they have a special visit day in the spring just for juniors and then if you like what you see you could return for an overnight during your senior year.</p>

<p>Thank you so much :slight_smile:
It seems like a really nice school, I am definitely considering applying!</p>

<p>I’m a current student as well, feel free to ask me any questions you have about Hendrix. :)</p>

<p>hendrix is a special place! it is one of those hidden gems, not many people know about!</p>