Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2017-18

Got my deposit yesterday.

My DD received a scholarship check in the mail yesterday despite entering her info for Wells Fargo direct deposit and having previous years’ HSF Scholarship checks electronically deposited. Just thankful to get it since tuition is due on Monday.

Can’t wait for mine either. You guys are a good team. Good job everyone.

Still waiting on the deposit… anyone else?? When I messaged HSF they said deposits are going out throughout the month. Should be coming in soon. Thanks :slight_smile:

I am still waiting.

@ChalatecoSV Should be this week I guess :confused: probably takes time to process.

Yep, I called last week and they also told me we should receive it by the end of the month at least

ok I got the deposit email!!! finally lol

Me too. Finally got it. See you guys next year.

so this means that they are done telling people if they got off the waitlist?

Well I was told the same thing you were told, final decisions and notifications will still go on until Jan. 31st. I’m still on the waitlist as well and it feels like the chances are slim.

@ThatWeldingMechanicalEngineer So, February is here and no email. So I guess we are not receiving the scholarship right? @ThatWeldingMechanical

Has anyone heard anything. I’m still on the wait list and haven’t been contacted. They haven’t told me yes or no yet.

I just got a generic greeting email from HSF, and they’ve never contacted me before. Seems sort of late in the game given what I’ve read up on…???

Hey as I was googling about the STEM summit Hsf hosts, @Lilliana330 I saw that you were accepted to go. How was that experience? Can you tell me what did you do, what type of exposure you get for internships or jobs? I am hoping I get selected to go.