Homeschooler's chances at Texas A&M University

<p>Howdy!</p>

<p>I am a homeschool student with a 3.98 GPA
I scored a 1050 on my first SAT and just took another one today.
I was in public high school for two years and help positions in Student Council, Deca, Sports Managing, Softball, Cheerleading & Drill Team.
I have worked since I was 16 and have lots of community service hours.
I started an Aggie group called Aggies Against Influenced Driving.</p>

<p>I am interested in sororities & intramural sports.</p>

<p>I applied for the school of Life Science: Criminal forensics & biomed as my secondary preference. (Do you think I should request to change my secondary to basic studies?) </p>

<p>I wrote 3 essays, which I could post/email to you if needed.</p>

<p>Also, I didn't include my being the creator of the AAID group in my application should I try to revise it and add that?</p>

<p>Also, home schooled students are auto ranked as top quarter.</p>

<p>Can anyone tell me what my chances may be like for acceptance to TAMU CS?</p>

<p>Is that SAT score math plus reading, or all three sections? You’ll have to clarify that before I can give you an honest answer. You can send me your essays if you’d like, but I probably won’t get back to you until at least 6ish because I have to stay after school all this week. I’ll also do some basic research on homeschool admits to give you an accurate chance. </p>

<p>Also, what classes did you take this year? </p>

<p>Edit: I don’t think you can revise your application once you sent it in because it’s too late for that now. You could call and ask about that though.</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>

<p>That is just for the 2 combined. Also I took all required classes and 4 additional years of a foreign language… I went beyond the needed.</p>

<p>I guess the score is pretty decent, but again, I am not aware of the standards for homeschoolers. Do you feel that you did way enter this time around?</p>

<p>Sent from my Desire HD using CC App</p>