How hard is it to maintain a high GPA at University of Alabama at Birmingham?

<p>I’m new, so I don’t know where to post this. I’ve narrowed my college list down to 3 schools (as in, 3 out of the 6 I was accepted to). I’m on a pre med track, so I’ll be taking the Chem, Bio, Organic Chem, Calc, English, and physics. Also, I plan on taking psychology, and similar classes. Since med schools value experience, I plan on volunteering in a hospital/clinic, and doing research. With this somewhat busy schedule, and if I commit to studying and working hard, how hard would it be to maintain at least a 3.7? I ask because I know that some universities are so competitive, that “perfect” students still do badly if they mess up. My brother went to the University of Michigan, and he got a C on his Bio final because he got 7 out of 65 wrong. Thanks!</p>

<p><<<
if I commit to studying and working hard, how hard would it be to maintain at least a 3.7? I
<<<</p>

<p>Tell us more about yourself…</p>

<p>Are you an incoming frosh or transfer? when would you be enrolling?</p>

<p>What were your high school stats? test scores and GPA?</p>

<p>Did you high school have a strong science dept? What were your science grades?</p>

<p>What is your major?</p>

<p>UAB has an excellent med school. Is that why you applied there for undergrad?</p>