how important is a visit really

<p>Wow! Are they hoping to go to the same school, or do they have different interests? I've never thought about the challenges (not to mention expense) of shepherding TWO kids through this process at the same time. Overseeing one child's applications nearly did me in!</p>

<p>My roommate is a triplet. I can only imagine what her mom must have gone through last fall!</p>

<p><em>smile</em> canadianmom, they are non-committal when they are asked if they are going to attend the same school. I kind of think they won't but I am hoping that they will be at least in the same vicinity. They are best friends but they are also I think ready to separate. They do share an interest in several campuses though. They do have almost identical resume's. </p>

<p>On a bright note having twins is apparently good for the EFC. </p>

<p>On another bright note the three schools at the top of one of my Ds list both do those quickie online priority aps and if she gets a yes and decent aid from them she'll only have a couple EA apps to fill out.</p>

<p>Peaceout, I can assure you that getting triplets through the applications was a piece of cake compared to raising three infants at once ;-)</p>

<p>Historymom,</p>

<p>Thanks. All our kids are interesting, and you get it double. I'll be interested to hear where they end up.</p>