How to deal with anxiety?

I submitted my UC apps a few days ago and the waiting game is already getting the best of me. I keep checking my app even though I know I can’t fix anything about it now. I found some some mistakes on my personal insight questions and I’m starting become frustrated for letting it pass through. For example: “The more we worked and shared skills together, a better mix of different techniques we can choose from.” I am heavily frustrated with myself for letting this and 3 other small things pass. Any tips to deal with the anxiety for admissions??

I can relate. I submitted my Duke app and I made the mistake of reading my essays over after submitting. I’ve taken time to just go out and do other things to take my mind off of it, but the mistakes are still in the back of my mind. I’m still super anxious every day, but I’ve come to realize that what happens is meant to be. Yeah, it’d be super nice to get into your dream school, but maybe it wasn’t supposed to happen.
Also don’t stress too much about your errors, at least you didn’t spell one of the school’s programs wrong. Ugh. AOs know that we’re all a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds - we’re not perfect.