How to get UC, SAT, and AP scores fee waiver

I took the SAT back in August and AP Psych in May with a fee waiver, how do I send the scores for free to UC and CSU?

Do I even have to send my AP score? I heard I can self-report that.

And I heard I can click “send payment by check” and I can mail them my SAT fee waiver to the address they will provide and it will cover 4 apps. Is that true?

You do not send AP scores until you are accepted and enrolled in your choice school.

UC application fee waivers:
We will waive application fees for up to four campuses for students who otherwise would not be able to apply for admission. Students who qualify for fee waivers and who select more than four campuses must pay $70 for each additional choice. To be accepted for the fee waiver program, a student’s family income and size must fall within specific guidelines. The fee waiver program is for United States citizens, permanent residents, and applicants eligible for AB540 benefits. Students can apply automatically for a fee waiver within the online application.

College Board information on how to send SAT scores with Fee Waviers:
https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/scores/sending-scores/fee-waivers-extra-free-reports