How to Obtain Recommendation Link to be sent to high school teachers?

How do we get link from applytexas.org for recommendation link to be sent to teachers? I am not finding the link? I have not submitted the application yet but was wondering. Let me know. We are trying to submit the application by mid September.

You don’t get the link from ApplyTexas. After you’ve submitted your application, and you get your AIS registration info, you can log into AIS. There (AIS) is where you can send a request to your counselor/teacher to upload, and can upload any recommendations that have been provided to you as well.

For example, my son’s counselor and teachers have to send letters of rec directly to the school or scholarship, so he used the “send a request to upload” link. However, the director of a charitable organization and coaches wrote letters, and provided them directly to my son, so he can upload them himself into AIS, using the upload docs feature.

And, just a reminder, A&M only considers two recommendations, so give them your best two! You could, in theory, upload many, but you can’t control which ones they then read-- Best two!