Howard University Early Applicant Forum 2018-2019

Does anyone know when we’re also supposed to get financial aid/scholarship package if accepted?

Good Luck everyone! Hopefully, this is something positive in comparison to my admissions decision from today.

If we get in… who’s down for an #HU23 groupchat?!?

correction: WHEN we get in

@Dawgsfan I’m pretty sure the financial aid decision comes with our acceptance letters

@Dawgsfan and @chimchimmy The financial aid packages for the early action admitted students for the class of 2022 came out in mid-March (sent as an e-mail with a link to the FA package). In previous classes before last year, Howard sometimes offered scholarships with the admissions decisions, but that wasn’t the case last year. Howard has added staff to the financial aid office this year so things could change again. Good luck.

@howardhopeful sure yeah!

Today is the day!! Good luck everyone

I’m so nervous, but good luck to you all.

Good luck everyone! I am so excited to hear my results today and hopefully I’ll meet y’all in DC next fall!

We find out in an hour, soo nervous. Good luck everyone

My portal is disabled for some reason, I tried calling them and emailing them (as they said to do in the email sent today), however, they haven’t responded.

What should I do? :confused:

do they send the decision only by portal?

I’m not entirely sure. But I think that they would probably send it by email too. The portal would probably just alert you faster

2 mins!!! Good luck everyone

:slight_smile: i don’t know where to find the letter… anyone knows how to open it???

agreed, I can’t find it either

No update yet?what’s going on

Same, I don’t see any update or something… Still says decision made.