I mailed my UC app changes to undgra office, should I do it to individual UCs?

<p>I’m applying to Berkeley and UCLA</p>

<p>i had some changes to my application like some courses and my senior 1st semester grades came out so i put the changes in as well</p>

<p>well i wrote a question on yahoo and ms sun told me to email the UC undergraduate office so i did, but i was wondering if the mail will reach both Berkeley and UCLA? Thanks</p>

<p>hope this helps:</p>

<p>[University</a> of California - After you apply](<a href=“http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/after-you-apply/index.html]University”>http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/after-you-apply/index.html)</p>

<p>*Update your application.</p>

<p>You can log in to your application to review and, if necessary, change your telephone number, e-mail or mailing address. You can also apply to additional campuses if they’re still open. If you’re a transfer student, about five weeks after the filing period has ended, you are required to update your grades and course records. </p>

<p>If there are changes to your academic record …</p>

<p>Freshmen: If you change schools, add or drop a course, or fail to earn a C or better in a course after you submit your application, you must notify — in writing — the admissions offices at the campuses to which you applied.</p>

<p>Transfers: If you add or drop a course, fail to earn a C or better in a course or enroll in a new college after you submit your application, log back in and update your information online.</p>

<p>If you have a question about the application process that is NOT technical or if you have a question after you submit your application, e-mail <a href="mailto:ucinfo@ucapplication.net">ucinfo@ucapplication.net</a> or call the application processing service at (800) 523-2048 (in California) or (925) 808-2181 (outside California) during normal business hours.</p>

<p>The changes you sent to the UC Application Processing Service will be forwarded to each UC campus you have applied.</p>