I skipped the 11th Grade but my GPA in 10th was 2.9

I skipped the 11th grade of high school and I think that colleges only look at 11th and 10th grade year. My GPA could have been higher if I didn’t skip. What are my chances of getting into a UC.

You need a 3.0 UC GPA capped weighted minimum to apply to a UC as an in-state applicant. For OOS, you need a 3.4 UC GPA to apply. If you do not meet this criteria, then you will not get into any UC. Even at the minimum, UC Merced might be your only option.

Since you skipped 11th grade, will you have at the least the minimum a-g course requirements completed prior to graduating? Along with meeting your HS graduation requirements?

https://www.ucop.edu/agguide/a-g-requirements/

UC’s have their own GPA calculation so here is the UC GPA calculator: https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

There is no such think as “skipping” a grade in high school. You started high school, but will complete your graduation requirements in 3 years. In most cases, that is considered graduating early, and the year you “miss” is 12th grade. As Grumbymom suggests, meeting the requirements to graduate is not the same as meeting the requirements to matriculate at some colleges. Local students can graduate with 25 credits, and since they have 8 block periods, they could easily reach 25 credits in 3 years with credit earned for a foreign language or Algebra in 8th grade. The real issue would be the 4 required English classes within the 3 years (More often, such a student completes all but the final English class, and gets permission to count their Freshman English class toward the HS diploma, and still graduate with their own class.

not a complete picture but, given what you’ve told us, it is unlikely you will be a competitive applicant for any of the UCs.

Good luck

Can you actually stay in high school and complete 12th grade with college requirements (rather than HS graduation requirements) in mind?
What state do you live in?
Where are you with a-g requirements?