IB History Self-Studying Tips?

<p>Our entire public school system has been shut down for over a month because of teacher strikes, and I need to start studying IB courses by myself. I can't get in contact with the teachers, but we are supposed to cover the following topics:
- Interwar Years
- Cold War
- WWII
- Vietnamese War
- Stalin
- Nasser</p>

<p>Can anyone recommend some good documentaries to watch and a few history books? Also, do you have any tips for self-studying this material?</p>

<p>Oh and if anyone has tips on what to focus in for paper 2 and 3, that’d be great too :)</p>

<p>… Anyone?</p>

<p>I am sorry that your school has been shut down! If you don’t mind me asking, where do you live?
As for your question, I think you can get a decent understanding of most of those topics by watching CrashCourse’s US History (and maybe World History) videos. Of course, you won’t learn as many facts as you would via a textbook, but the videos help connect pieces and they’re entertaining enough that the info really sticks in your mind.</p>

<p>@ribbonroad224‌ I live in Canada and yeah we missed a few weeks of last year too :(</p>

<p>Thanks for the vids, I used them to study for sat world history last year but our topic area is Europe/Middle East in the 20 century so they didn’t get as in depth as I’d like. Do you happen to know of any good textbooks/course guides?</p>

<p>Check the IB Website and series like Pearson Baccalaureate, we used some of those to supplement what we did in class, and realistically you could probably use just those.</p>

Does anyone know where to find IB History November 2015 past papers?