"In loco parentis"....Do you live near a college?

<p>AURORA, IL</p>

<p>Hello, </p>

<p>We’re near Aurora University if that’s helpful to anyone. We’re nearing the end of our “kid years”, with the youngest about to enter his 3rd year of college. Please let me know if we can be of any help to your student!</p>

<p>Many thanks to the originator of this idea, I think it’s wonderful.</p>

<p>About 45 minutes from UC Davis, Sac State, and Chico State.</p>

<p>DS is going to Univ of Penn next month.</p>

<p>I am currently living in Mumbai,India. I know for sure that NYU Stern has a Student Exchange Program with HR College, Mumbai and also Stephen’s College in New Delhi. I am originally from Gurgaon, near Delhi, having lived there (15years) and did my College from Delhi. </p>

<p>Glad to help anytime.</p>

<p>My D is going to NYU, Class of 2015.</p>

<p>I live 45 minutes from UMichigan, and am close to all the Detroit-area colleges.</p>

<p>I am near Vassar and Marist.</p>

<p>I just moved so I’m walking distance to Skidmore. PM if you need anything!</p>

<p>I’m in South San Francisco, hop skip to Stanford, UCB, SF State, Santa Clara U, San Jose State, etc.</p>

<p>I’m always available to help, give me a pm if you need my info.</p>

<p>I’m within an hour of Dartmouth and University of Vermont, Champlain, St. Michael’s, and 20 minutes from Norwich University. PM for contact info.</p>

<p>I live 20 minutes from Skidmore and would be happy to help in a pinch. PM me for contact info if interested.</p>

<p>Um, if you’re kid is going to college, “In Loco Parentis” sounds kind of obsessive. Cut the umbilical cord and let your children go. They are probably going so far away for that exact reason.</p>

<p>We’re all young adults now, I promise we’ll be alright. :)</p>

<p>I’m extremely close to Thomas More College and Northern Kentucky University.</p>

<p>I’m just down the road from both Berry College and Shorter University.</p>

<p>I’m in the Chicago area. PM as needed.</p>

<p>In Eugene, OR, so here for UofO and down the road from Oregon State and Willamette.</p>

<p>I’m in Bay Area, very close to UC Berkeley, St. Mary’s of California. Happy to help any time! Great idea!!</p>

<p>Maybe the thread should be re-posted for each year…we live in St. Louis about 15 minutes from Wash U. Husband received MBA there - we are very familiar with campus and culture. Email is best way to reach us.</p>

<p>I am not a parent but if anyone needs something let me know. I am near Lehigh, Muhlenberg, Moravian, Cedar Crest, DeSales, and Lafayette.</p>

<p>California Lutheran - 10 minutes
Pepperdine - 30 minutes
UCSB - 1 hour
Cal State Channel Islands - 20 minutes
Westmont - 50 minutes
Cal State Northridge - 30 minutes</p>

<p>I am a parent within spitting distance of Slippery Rock and one hour to Edinboro, Allegheny, Gannon, and any of the Pittsburgh schools: Pitt, Duquesne, CMU, Carlow, Chatham, etc.
Need a parent in Washington D.C.
Please send message privately.</p>

<p>Hi. I am a parent of a dd who will be attending Muhlenberg but also
I work at Wagner College and here if needed.
Please PM me.</p>