"in writing" course changes

<p>Q: I have recently had a grade changed by one of my teachers/instructors/professors. Will this affect my application or my chances of admission?
Q: I added (or dropped or changed) my coursework after submitting my application. Do I need to let you know?
A: You must let us know, in writing, about any changes to your courses or grades by mail or fax. Please send your signed letter to:</p>

<p>Course/Grade Change Request
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of California
110 Sproul Hall #5800
Berkeley, California 94720-5800
Fax: 510-642-7333</p>

<p>Please note that providing misinformation could result in a cancellation of your admission to Berkeley.</p>

<p>I just noticed the “in writing”. I’ve already sent in an email correcting my change about my coursework (I made a mistake inputing the information.) And it was fowarded to most of the UC’s.</p>

<p>I put both AP Macroeconomics and AP Gov / Pol : US as both two semester courses when they should be one semester each.
The classes are inherently single semester I think, so hopefully they may recognize the mistake, or not.
And I was thinking that these classes are designated as “one semester” by the UC system anyways, so I shouldn’t be having to worry about this dumb thing.</p>

<p>Kinda worried of sending them “double information”, should I just write them a letter anyhow?</p>

<p>yeah im paranoid, ya'll think this is a big problem?</p>

<p>Like, if I got into Cal, and then they got my transcript (5 AP's during senior year plus 1 ROP) and realized "wow it was a typo to have AP Macro and AP Gov for one year each, lets rescind this dude"</p>

<p>yeah, ^^ that scenario keeps playing i n my head, heh >_></p>

<p>I'm actually bumping this because I have the same question</p>

<p>Yes, I would recommend writing a letter to clarify your senior year schedule.</p>

<p>I put on my application that I was going to take an Arabic class at a CC. That class was full so i signed up for a Logic and Critical Reasoning Class instead. I should write a letter, right? Do I have to send one to all 5 UCs I applied to?</p>

<p>Guess I will be writing it tmmrw, right now I'm too busy with finals.</p>

<p>ok guys, Im about to write that letter to fax to them, but what do I have to put in the letter???
it just says signed letter, so do I not need any other proof or anything?
Im guessing application ID number... and.... what else?</p>

<p>help??? 100+ views and like 2 posts</p>