Indiana vs. Ohio University

<p>I am a high school senior, interested in majoring in print journalism next year. I have been accepted into both Indiana University and the Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio. I have no clue which school is considered to be a better journalism school, with better connections to the work world, and a better employment rate for its students. Does anyone have any advice?</p>

<p>Hey bud, OU has a top ranked journalism program, but rankings really don’t mean that much. I know its hard because you want to make the best decision, but you are going to be the best (and get the best job offers) at a place that fits you. </p>

<p>I know nothing about Indiana University’s program so perhaps a grad could give you more information, but I did attend Ohio University. OU was a perfect fit for me and I had countless job offers when I graduated this past spring. (yes even in this economy).</p>

<p>I love OU so you should check it out, but if IU feels right, by all means go there. Feel free to PM me I could connect you with some current or former Scripps kids. Have you been to both campuses?</p>

<p>I would definately consider OU. I graduated from there many ( re: too many), years ago…but being a journalism grad from there still opens doors for me that may not open otherwise! Besides…it is a great place to go to school!</p>