Is Purdue out of state tuition worth it?

I was accepted into Purdue First Year Engineering for the upcoming fall along with some other schools including UC Irvine. I got into Irvine’s Computer Science and Engineering program and I plan on going into Computer Engineering if I attend Purdue. The dilemma I’m having is that I really liked Purdue’s campus much more than that of UCI’s and I also prefer Indiana weather (i know, weird coming from a Californian), but I’d being paying out of state tuition. This would cause me to borrow around 60k in student loans and I don’t know if I’d go to graduate school or not yet. So my question would be is getting a bachelors degree in CE at Purdue be worth accumulating around 50k more in debt than just staying in state?

Being an out of state student myself (from Florida) in nuclear engineering, I would say it’s absolutely worth it! I may be biased, but even though the last three years have been some of the toughest years of my life, I know I’m getting the best education possible. The community of students around here is wonderful and campus is great. In regard to CE, I’m not sure, but I would say if it’s engineering, it’s worth it!

I am an out of state student and honestly I would take the path with less debt.