Is Purdue right for me???

Hello, I am a northerner who is a hard working student who does well in school. I like a lot of extra help especially in math and science. I am also involved in a lot of after school activities and sports. For college, I am majoring in nutrition and dietetics. I have some questions for anyone who has gone or goes to Purdue, knows about it, or has been in the nutrition and dietetics program:

1. Is it difficult to get to Purdue U from CT? How do I get there?
  2. How is the food
  3. is the program for nutrition and dietetics cut throat,/ competative? Is the nature of the school competative and cut throat?
  4. How is the extra help/ teacher availability/ willingness to help?
  5. how is the athletics?
  6. What is the housing like?
  7. I am a stresser. Will I feel confident here academic wise? Or will I beat myself trying to stay afloat?

Thank you so much!! I also applied to Texas Christian U, Dayton, U Pitt, James Madison U, U Delaware and UCONN. I need to make a decision in 28 days I need help!!! Thank you so much for whatever you can tell me :slight_smile:

It is about a 13 hour drive from CT. I drive my daughter with her stuff in the fall and pick her up when school is out in May. She flies home for breaks and uses either Chicago Ohare or Indianapolis Airport to get to Bradley. There are shuttles between the airports and Purdue.
From what my daughter has told me Purdue’s math and science classes are very challenging. The other classes require work but aren’t bad. There are quite a few opportunities for extra help and most classes have study sessions.