Is the UC admissions website down?

<p>Okay I am freaking out right now. Just a while ago I was doing my UC application, and when i was pasting my personal statement into the box and clicked next, the browser was stuck in loading mode for a long time and timed out. Now when I’m trying to access the UC login page and it won’t load. My internet is fine, nothing is wrong with my computer since I can access other sites and the UC website but the admissions page is not working for me. </p>

<p>Can anyone help me and tell me what’s happening and what should I do? </p>

<p>This page doesn’t seem to load for me: <a href=“https://admissions.ucop.edu/pathwaysF2009/Pathways[/url]”>https://admissions.ucop.edu/pathwaysF2009/Pathways</a></p>

<p>Thanks in advance. </p>

<p>T-T</p>

<p>Yeah... appears to be. </p>

<p>My friend also confirmed on IM... oh well...</p>

<p>why is the UC website like this? commonapp didnt have this problem</p>

<p>I'm sure it'll be back up tomorrow or sometime before the deadline</p>

<p>i'm having the same problem... gah way too much stress</p>

<p>I was just about to submit this application. Why does it have to be down now???? For the rest of the night that is just going to be one more thing I have to stress about finishing now.</p>

<p>Same, I was about to log in to finish everything ...</p>

<p>Don't worry, it should be fixed soon</p>

<p>yep, it's down. hordes of people want to go to UCs this year b/c of the financial crisis. last year i think it only went down 29-30. if this year it's starting today, this is gonna be bad. good thing I submitted mine saturday night.</p>

<p>Ah okay, then I'm not the only one experiencing this. <em>Phew</em>
But I was only one step from submitting it too.
Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow.</p>

<p>do you guys think the UC is aware of this?</p>

<p>and will they extend the deadline if this problem doesn't get fixed by the 30th?</p>

<p>I thought I remembered something similar happening last year according what I heard from the seniors.</p>

<p>Does anyone remember if there was an extension?</p>

<p>It's up again, guys!</p>

<p>awesome, thnx 4 the heads up</p>