IU Bloomington Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

There is a minimum GPA requirement but nearly that high. I think you can find it on the Kelley website. Additionally you cannot get below a C in any of the required business courses. Hope that helps

I think the poster is asking if the high school GPA falls below what it was will the direct admit be rescinded.

Apologies didn’t realize that. I don’t know the answer to that. Sorry!

They just released ACE decisions (program for top 4% of Kelley Direct Admits!) so if you applied you should have gotten a decision! (or at least the accepted people know atm, but I would assume they also sent out rejections/waitlists)

Have you heard any update on Kelly petitions?

1 Like

I have no idea, but I think they deal with those on a rolling basis. Not 100% sure on that, but if you’re waiting I would imagine it’d come out soon!

1 Like

Do they notify you either way if you petition for Kelley? Also, anyone else get a scholarship today? My son got a Dean’s scholarship for $7k OOS which was an unexpected surprise.

My son had gotten the $7K OOS back in Nov. He recently declined his admittance. I’m SO happy to hear that they are continuing to give the $ out. Congrats!

Does anyone have info about Hutton College vs. Kelley? Wondering how they are looked at in terms of prestige - just curious

I believe Hutton is the honors program at IU. Kelley is the business program. ACE is the honors program specific for Kelley school of business.

You have to be invited to Hutton Honors as well as ACE. Your invitation to Hutton doesn’t involve anymore applications. However, if you’re invited to ACE, you still have to do an online interview that you record your answers.

You can search the previous years thread for some specific information about ACE.

Thank you so much for all that info, very helpful!

More decisions sent out today possibly since it’s Tuesday?

Just curious if there is specific qualifying criteria for an SSA/Hutton Honors opportunity? IU was a safety school for my daughter (not Kelley) and with a 33ACT and 4.2w GpA I just assumed she would be considered. She’s only top 19% of her graduating class from a large public high school so maybe that’s another factor. She was accepted mid November and then direct to arts and science today.

1 Like