IU Kelley Petition Tracker 2022

i was accepted on 12/3

Can anyone please confirm when they submitted their petition that they received an email confirming the submission from bschool@indiana.edu, but that was the only communication received? Just want to make sure that an additional step was not missed.

1 Like

i can confirm that!

1 Like

Congrats! What are your stats?

thank you! 3.83 weighted, no test scores

And acceptsd to Kelley?

yes

I can confirm, as well.

As we all wait, it looks like from at least the reported decisions on petitions that the majority have come out Friday (Nov. 19 and Dec. 3) and a couple on Wednesday (Dec. 1) (but the Wednesday decisions came after the Thanksgiving holiday, so that may have impacted them since the office was likely closed that Friday) and one reported on a Thursday (Dec. 9). Any other days when people have received decisions?

Does anyone know if applicants can change their petition to test optional?

I hope this means maybe there will be a batch released today. According to your calculations, the first batches were Fridays two weeks apart, the most recent being two weeks prior to today…

Unfortunately, it is very quiet so far. I have not seen anyone post a decision today. Maybe we will get a big drop next week before the holidays?

Accepted into IU on 12/2. Petitioned 12/2, heard back today, 12/17. 3.8 (UW) GPA, and test optional.

Congratulations! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Applied 10/29
Accepted 12/16
Petitioned 12/16
UW 3.41, WW 4.1 (high school submits unweighted)
8 APs, 4 CC
ACT 30 Superscore, 29 composite -submitted

Just curious…How do the petition decisions come out? Are they via the applicant portal or email? Thanks for any insight.

it is an email from bschool@indiana.edu with the subject “Kelley School of Business Direct Admission”

1 Like

Does the portal also change from University Div Pre-Business?

The portal will eventually change but at least 2 weeks after the email from bschool@ so email will come well before portal changes the pre-business designation.

1 Like

Any info out there about whether more petition decisions will be released before Christmas or if they wont be released until after January 1?