June-July2017 sublet available now! CHEAP RENT! The Enclave,1800 Holleman, College Stn.

Need to sub let ASAP!! Guys preferred but not compulsory.
HOWDY! I’m Ray.
I will be moving out of my first floor apartment at the Enclave by 5/14/2017 to take up an internship. I have one bedroom w/bath in a 2 BR/2 BA first floor apt.near the entrance gates, (opposite HEB and the bus stop) in The Enclave Apts. VERY convenient location!
The bathroom is just outside the bedroom but is really private.
My room mate is a male Grad student, hardly in the apt. and very quiet when he is. Very respectful and accommodating.
I have the room until July end. Rent is $585 per month but I’m willing to negotiate a little. Rent is PAID for MAY.
If you sub lease for June and July, I can go as low as $450 per month. If you wish to continue staying, ask the Leasing Office or I can tell you how.
I can leave the furniture or move it as preferred. There’s a Full size bed w/headboard, a desk and chair. The living room has a couch and a TV console. There’s a table for dining w/chairs. They belong to my room mate and he will be there until end of the year. Apartment has lots of storage space.
Apartment has a washer/dryer- VERY convenient! All appliances work. The carpet in my room is new.
I’ve found the Office staff very friendly and helpful.
Any other questions please text 713.897.9383 (my mom’s number) OR 832 533 1930( This is my cell but if I’m in class I may not answer asap.)
I have plenty of pictures of the apartment I could text you.