Juniata College - Geology field trips

Anybody have information on where Juanita College geology department goes on field trips?

Anybody have anything they would say about Juniata geology field trips? I’m curious about where the field trips take place.

@Carolinenora

From the JC Geology Dept website, they mention “multi-day field trips, such as to localities in Kentucky, Vermont, Virginia, New York and Ontario.”

Also, this summer there was an interdisciplinary, three-week, module-based program in the American West (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah), with the different modules (not all geology) mentioning these specific sites: Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, AZ, Canyonlands National Park, Arches National Park and the Colorado River, Cleveland-Lloyd Quarry, sites in the Moab UT area, Mill Canyon dinosaur quarry and the College of Eastern Utah Prehistoric Museum, Mount Peale, Matheson Wetland Preserve, the Grand Canyon, and Roswell NM.

I would be surprised if this was the first (or last) year of that kind of trip.

Thank you guidedbywire. I did find what you found: From the JC Geology Dept website, they mention “multi-day field trips, such as to localities in Kentucky, Vermont, Virginia, New York and Ontario.” I didn’t find the other part of what you mentioned, though. That sounds exciting! Thanks for your help.