LAC Guidance

May I please have suggestions for larger schools? I have Indiana’s business school and UMD in-state. already.

1 Like

Indiana is a great business school.

Consider the University of Michigan, WashUStL, Emory, University of Pittsburgh, Univ. of Colorado-Boulder, Univ. of Minnesota.

Hard to make recommendations because we do not know your preferences other than your major.

1 Like

i ended up getting nominated for posse!!

I’ll check into UMinnesota.

Congratulations on posse!!!

1 Like

thanks! I’m very excited to get to know myself better and meet so many talented people with stories that will change the world. I like my chances to get past round 1, but i’m petrified of round 2. oh well, just gotta take it one round at a time. the scholarship is great, but the fact that fate has told me I am qualified to go to a top liberal arts college even after all I went through freshman and sophomore year with adjusting to my new HS and family health problems is a feeling I can’t even describe. Before, I knew I had talent, but thought I was bound to go to UMD – whether it wasn’t a good size or not – due to finances. I found some of the schools in my original post on this thread by using the posse scholarship website and naviance for other cities – many people think you either go to an ivy-caliber school or your state school, but so many institutions have things every student needs at this important time of their life. I see new jobs I can take and appreciate lifelong learning. I’m very hopeful.

It’s an elite school. You really think my community service is impressive enough to get me in? I’m worried about my grades, though.