LECOM Early Acceptance Program

Hi my dd got response back in four weeks after video interviewed ( 1/19)

Planning on going to USF.

do you think i should be worried? I did my interview feb 3?

I would not be worried yet. They may just be dealing with more candidates now than they did about a month back.

By the way
did they tell you anything about the percent of students who attend the information session that will be accepted?

My DD mentioned that there is a high likelihood of acceptance for those who are invited to the information session.

He told me during the session that if you got invited to the informational session, then there is a “99%” chance you’ll get in unless you horribly screw up your interview.
I think they choose exactly the amount of seats they have available to the informational session.

yes they said it was very rare for someone not to be accepted.

did you get an email or was it updated to your portal

Do not worry, i sent u a response through email. I really wish a good luck from my heart to u. Might be they r waiting for some rejection room open from already offered position.

but you can also check your status on the LECOM portal! It will update first and then u will received emil

thank you so much!

My dd friend just told her that she called Lecom and they will let her know next week, so may be u will get update next week too

thank you!! Do you know if your dd was confident in her interview? I think i did okay

Yeah she felt pretty confident about it but you shouldn’t worry, I would contact them and they are available through email on the weekends so just get in touchbase with them for your status. Good luck!

thank you so much! do you think you would be able to let me know when your dd friend finds out?

Sure will update u

Once we are notified by the affiliated undergraduate school that you have made final arrangements to matriculate, we will send your provisional letter of acceptance to LECOM.

I got this in my portal does this mean I got in?

Congrats! You got in!

Now when you pick your undergraduate school, make sure that you pick a school that includes all of the LECOM required classes for the EAP.

Congrats again :slight_smile:

Just wondering, do you guys know of anyone who was rejected by LECOM EAP? He said in the informational meeting that we have a very good chance to get in unless we show in our interview that we are completely not ready, but with all the affiliate schools, I would think a lot of students applied for ~100 spots.

1 Like

Another question, do they decide if they are going to interview us purely on stats (gpa and sat?) because that’s all they asked for in the application portal and they didn’t ask for additional documents until after they invited me to the information session.

Congratulations!