Let’s plan an IRL Meet Up!

I have lots of reasons to be in Michigan and will be passing through sometime in late(r) October (flexible). It would be great to meet CCers both in Maine and Michigan.

Will be in GA at the end of June for son’s wedding, so anytime Jul-October for me.

1 Like

We can start a tentative list!

1 Like

I’m sure I can figure out something when @ChoatieMom will be in Michigan.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! I am in the southeastern part of Michigan, but I am happy to drive to wherever works for everyone.

2 Likes

We can do it again in the summer! I was looking forward to meeting you, @oldfort!

1 Like

Chiming in late - is there a Los Angeles MeetUp ?

Would love to be on the Midwest/MI list, thanks!

3 Likes

I am around.

We should break this thread into different threads so we don’t need to read the details of out-of-area meet-ups.

2 Likes

Is everybody available to meet on Monday May 22? Can Oldfort make the 22nd? Just wondering who is only available on weekends. I am retired so my schedule is in NYC is flexible. I am bicoastal, living mainly in the Bay Area.

During the week is better for me, but may not be for others.

1 Like

I think people can respond here…and then the details can be done either via PM or a thread specific to that meet up.

I might be able to go to three of these actually…so I’m interested in reading them all.

1 Like

I thought the same but thought maybe to wait a couple of days until people have a chance to see it for the first time - then break it off into specific areas???

2 Likes

I am off Mondays and Tuesdays.

1 Like

I’ll plan a San Diego meetup but need to square away some personal stuff before I can work out a month/day. Tomorrow is my eyelid doctor appointment to see if they’re droopy enough medically to be eligible for surgery. I have no idea how far out they’re scheduling.

I’ll start a separate thread to determine interest.

5 Likes

I can do May 22. If people don’t mind coming to midtown area around grand central, I know of a great dim sum place. Better than Chinatown. :slight_smile: it is indoor only though.

2 Likes

I helped organize 2 NY meetups decades ago (Still laugh about pulling the leg of the readers, @VeryHappy). Happy to organize an Atlanta meetup now.

2 Likes

@jym626 – Remind me!

Anyplace where they are not likely to kick us out with a time limit is fine.

2 Likes

You told folks we met a famous person (I forget who).