Loyola vs UIC - Computer science major

<p>Hi all.</p>

<p>I'm a new member here, and I'm planning on transferring from a 2 year college to one of these universities. I've narrowed my college search down to these two schools. I know UIC has a reputable engineering program in Chicago, but the fact that it's far from where I live (I live in the burbs) and that they're not schedule friendly has really made me doubt going there. Loyola, on the other hand, would work great with my work schedule, is really close to where I live, and is good with financial aid. I guess there is no question UIC has a better engineering program, but if you were in my position which school would you rather prefer? I want to get a B.S. in Computer Science, and also have the comfort of having a schedule that works for me. </p>

<p>Also, even though UIC's engineering program is better, is it that big of a gap that it would cost me a job if I had a Loyola degree and I was competing with a guy that has a UIC degree? I need some help here.</p>

<p>Didn’t mention this, but my current GPA is 2.88 and I will have over 60 credits by May 2011.</p>