M10 Freakout Thread 2016

Who’s still up?

lol I have no reason to be, I bascially gave up on APUSH and now I’m just watching House of Cards

Rejection from Cate too. :frowning: She might well have to attend the JBS that accepted her…And do this all over again next year… But there still are 13 more decisions to wait. The next ones coming in three hours.

Good morning everyone. Thank youfor sharing your experiences. Good luck to all.

Andover: I called the Admissions office Tuesday and they told me that notifications are on-line only. No Fed Ex. I’m not sure if they were just trying to protect me from my own anxiety…

@Bostondad11 Thanks for the information. So Andover isn’t gone yet for us.

Anyone got times for
Kent, Westtown, Suffield, Taft, Tabor?

@pirlotottiitaly how did you get notified by Kent? Mail? UPS? FEDEX? I guess they’re not posting on the portal this year…?

Someone said Tabor only does mail. I know someone local who already got theirs.

Anyone know the story with Kent notifications? Mail or email or Admissions portal? Seems like I should have figured this out earlier.

@BostonDad11 they are definitely mailing something as their was a picture on social media with the Dean signing acceptance letters. Maybe just afterward as they knew the FedEx thing was out of the bag.

rejected from taft… but accepted with full financial aid at concord academy!!!1 :slight_smile:

Wow @coolkb that is AWESOME!!

Daughter is in at St. George’s but I’m not opening the email until she gets up. I just see the first few words.

@MAandMEmom thanks!!!

Believe me @Center, wish it had not been the case. DC had to understand that the option might well be at home, and DC was fine what that. I

Hotchkiss in 20 minutes!

I GOT INTO EXETER i gotta go to school more details im passing out rn

Exeter is up. Waiting 5 more minutes to get DD up before looking.

@junemaybees Freaking out over here!!

I GOT INTO EXETER!