M10 Freakout Thread 2016

thanks. and taft?

@Bleu2020

Taft decisions are available via portal as of 12am.

Oh no! And alphabetically isn’t good for me, my last name starts with an A!! :open_mouth: @LaxPrep

@LaxPrep
yeah ive heard. its on the veracross portal, correct?

@bleu2020 They sent an email out a few days ago with a link to the portal. I believe it is called veracross.

Hi guys! I have yet to write on this thread, considering that I have been looking at the responses since yesterday. Congratulations to all who have been accepted to schools thus far, and good luck to those who have yet to receive their admission decisions! Not only does writing applications consume great amounts of time, but it also takes a lot of optimism once decisions come in!

As an applicant applying as a repeat junior, I can only say that this process has been exciting and nerve-wracking. I wish to let you all know that for those in 8th, 9th, and 10th grade: you still have time to apply once more if you are up for it!

I have applied to Deerfield, Choate, NMH, Lawrenceville, Suffield and Webb and am humbled to say that thus far, I have been accepted to Deerfield, NMH, and Webb. I have literally not been able to sleep AGHHH! I can sense that today will be a long day…

Laat night, I was really tired so I managed to sleep at 10:00 pm. However, I woke up three times durig the middle of the night. Anyway, congratulations to the parents and the students who worked so hard for accptences. You all deserve it! And for people like me who are still axiously waiting for schools to notify… Good luck! I have to go through 8 hours of school now…

Rejected to 3, waitlisted at Exeter. I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Has anyone heard anything from Kent? I have gone to their portal but it doesn’t look like anything has been updated.

@blue77skidoo I got into Kent Yesturday by mail. GO LIONS!

So far, waitlisted at Deerfield, accepted at Concord Academy, and rejected from Taft…

Congrats @MAandMEmom! Fantastic news! So happy for your family!

@MAandMEmom congratulations!!!

Thank you @mass2020mom. We are totally shocked, and especially about Exeter. We didn’t have high hopes for that one AT ALL.

YAY. Just woke up to find out I’m in at Taft and Hotchkiss! Currently writing thank you notes to the people who helped me on my journey because I know I would not be here alone! @LaxPrep and @junemaybees maybe we’ll see each other at revisit days!

Does anyone know how Emma notify the applicants?

CONGRATS!!! @zeebee619 I did the same thing for Kent. Taft is a super hard school to get into, I got rejected but oh well I have Kent! Good luck at Taft or Hotchkiss!

Choate is 3:00 PM eastern.

hi guys! new to cc, but i’ve been obsessively reading the stuff on here for months. Accepted to taft and exeter, rejected at hotchkiss, wl’d at sps. wanted to go to hotchkiss most, but oh well!

DS is in at Loomis!

(Mom’s first choice :-))