M10 Freakout Thread 2016

I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve gotten a package from PA @Gogi

@Gogi only @AppleNotFar nobody else.

I live in the Greater Boston area. No storms at all here. Low 70s here actually

Yes, but the Memphis hub (the main one for FedEx) is on a big delay. Going on for two days now…

We haven’t received Middlesex package yet either and they are supposed to arrive by 10:30am. Fedex says it’s on its way.

I just went home and nothing for us/DD. I called Fedex and nothing so she must be a rejection/wait list.

Congrats to all who have received acceptances!

Wow, what a flurry of posts. Two WL one rejection. Waiting on two more … hoping for just one acceptance.

We are WL at three and accepted at two. Also waiting for two more!

@MAandMEmom the person here who got it didn’t have it show up on FedEx. Apparently they disabled tracking, lol.

^^ I called though and there are no (more) deliveries for us for today.

Waiting until 3pm results. Must keep breathing. :-S

What a sobering experience this has been! You don’t fail when you lose but when you give up. I heard that somewhere - hoping for better results with the remaining two but if not, I think DS will be better prepared trying again for Fall of 2017 and its certainly been a great opportunity to build some grit!

Agreed.

anyone hear from Milton?

SPS and St. Marks are also out as I hear from a friend.

waitlisted at SPS as well as Exeter. This day has not been going well :frowning: Hoping for Andover

yes, orange envelope via fedex from Milton

So, how does one know if she is rejected from Milton?

Did anyone from around California, Nevada, or that area get a package from FedEx?