M10 Freakout Thread 2017

Yay! Good for you.
@SeattleDreamer

Good for you too! @LateNightReadshd

I’m so done with applications XD I feel like if I have to write another essay I might get sick.

On the other hand, I’ve learned so much from these past few months. Admitted or not, I gave the schools my best! And I believe everyone else did too. A huge round of applause !!

@HhopefulFforSsuccess2021 indeed! A big round of applause to all who applied this year. Even if the results may not turn out well, all of us have learnt a great deal from all this, right?

Agreed! I’m thinking that everything happens for a reason. If I don’t get in, well, I wouldn’t have been a good fit! If I do get in then I know that they think I will succeed there.

My freak-out is over! Culver accepted me!

yaay! well done! @CavsFan2003

that’s awesome @CavsFan2003 !!! Congrats!

Niiice

Awesome! @CavsFan2003 ! Do they send out acceptances so early?

Congratulations!! @CavsFan2003

Agreed- it’s been a great experience, and irregardless of the results, we’re all that much more prepared for college apps now :slight_smile:

Congratulations @CavsFan2003! That is great news.

Thanks all! I wasn’t expecting it at all- apparently they do send out acceptances this early because my friend got in as well! I got in my mom’s car after school and she wanted to show me something in a Ball State envelope saying it was a huge scholarship for my sister- I was so surprised!

Awesome @CavsFan2003 !! Congrats!

Are you thinking of attending? @CavsFan2003

Most definitely! Culver’s the only school I applied to @magicthecat

Actually pretty worried

Great! @CavsFan2003

I’m so tired after applications!!! This has been the most exauhsting couple months of my life and honestly I feel way out of my league… I applied to 9 schools and I think I’ll get into one if im lucky, but I’m trying not to think about it :-&

Good lucky guys! Don’t let M10 define you

@Nico.campbell It surely must have been very exhausting to apply to 9 schools, wow. Which ones did you apply to?

@nikolaanna I applied to Andover, Hotchkiss, Milton, Berkshire, NMH, Taft, Choate, Middlesex, and Putney (less known in Vermont). I can’t handle waiting till M10 omg