M10 Freakout Thread 2017

Woah. I just got into Exeter. Words can’t explain how surprised I am…!!! :o

Still haven’t gotten mine. Be optimistic guys!

@lusitari Congratulations!!!

Congrats @lusitari !!!

@gleedodo Easier said than done :wink:

waitlisted at Exeter too… fingers crossed for andover @katrina571

damn…almost had a perfect record…got WL in Berkshire

I got accepted to deerfield and st. george’s !!!

@sanjit1451

Rly? Try to a be a bit sensitive /:slight_smile:

Whooo!!! Congrats @doglover6226

So for those of us who have been waitlisted what do you guys think is the best way to get off the waitlist?

Didn’t get into any of my first tier schools: NMH, Deerfield, Exeter and probably not Andover either now. Pretty upset

@spacebunsweetie
As much as you probably didn’t want to hear this: There is no set way to get off the waitlist

But checkout the Waitlist thread: http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/prep-school-admissions/1300302-the-wait-list.html#latest

Has anyone been able to access Loomis?

I’m actually a bit concerned now. Inbox is still empty.

@Atria - hang in there
@hardy8635 yes, keep trying

@hardy8635 Loomis is accessible at 7AM

Waitlisted at Deerfield, Blair, and Loomis

@doglover6226 congrats! :slight_smile:

Hey guys!! Keep your head up. Okay? Because you took all this time to get here, all this work to show you can do it, don’t let a rejection or a waitlist get to you now. (that was kind of for me too btw) :wink:

this is how the loomis site reads for me: An error has occurred. You either have more than one connection to this website or you did not properly log out of your last session. Please close all browser windows, then open a new browser window to access this site. Also, please be sure to logout of all future sessions to prevent this situation. Once logged in, you can logout by clicking on the ‘logout’ link located in the upper right hand corner of the page.

i have logged out and in. Possibly, crashing? Anyone else experiencing this?