M10 Freakout Thread 2017

@hardy8635
There are 2 parts to log in. Go back to this link and make sure you are logged out:
https://loomis.askadmissions.net/Vip/Default.aspx

Then log back in. There’s a tab for DECISION. It took me a few tries to get in.

Still no word form Exeter…

I didn’t have an interview at Deerfield so I was expecting a straight out rejection.

@swimmer0521 same, I’m nervous for the worst :expressionless:

Hey guys! fell asleep a couple of hours ago - woke up to find that I was accepted to Berkshire and Milton! :slight_smile:

@Nico.campbell Congrats!

Everyone keep your heads up: I know things will work themselves out!

Omg this is so magical. Congrats to everyone !

Well, I’ve just waken up from around 5 hrs of sleep to SO much happening… to all of y’all who got in, CONGRATULATIONS!!

@Atria hey, keep your head up :slight_smile: You’re one of the most consistent, interesting, and helpful characters on CC and if a school doesn’t let you in, it’s their loss. Also you never know w Andover

Hotchkiss is out.

Rejected.

Yes, @Atria agree with @SeattleDreamer - I see your leadership skills and you deserve to be admitted. Thinking of you! How many left?

Counting on asheville school right now anyone know if we hear through email today?

Thanks @SeattleDreamer :slight_smile:
Unfortunately M10 isn’t looking too good for right me now :wink:
Rootin’ for you! Good luck on Andover :smiley:

@Atria stay positive! You’re an amazing applicant and obviously there’s more to you than what these schools are seeing

Hotchkiss just rejected me…

Waitlisted at Hotchkiss BTW. Don’t really like them though, so it’s all good! :smiley:

Me too, @Atria … Now I only have Andover left, with zero current acceptions.

Actually, to anyone who hasn’t been having the day they were hoping for- as enormous and significant M10 presently appears, it’s merely one opportunity for you out of many, and when you’re super successful, whether it be in 5 or 15 years down the line, you’ll understand that BS isn’t everything, and that you’ve got the capacity to accomplish so much. I’m proud of you for coming this far, and please, please don’t let M10 define your self worth. You’ve got so much about yourself that boarding schools are missing out on, and frankly, it’s their loss.

@katrina571 Rooting for you!