Mahoney/Pierson kitchens

<p>D will be living in Mahoney/Pierson this coming year and she loves to cook. Can anyone tell me what kind of supplies, if any, are available in the kitchens? Pots, pans, baking dishes, cookie sheets, utensils, dishes, silverware, etc, etc?
Thanks!</p>

<p>Hey Zinc! Last year I don’t remember there being any supplies available, so she will probably want to get that stuff on her own, as well as washing detergent/a washing device of some sort (like a rag or one of those scraping things). Though it wouldn’t hurt to check when you get there, and just drop by target if there’s nothing there.</p>

<p>A friend and I are trying to start a cooking club this year - she should join! :)</p>

<p>Thanks for the verification Rob - we had heard that, but wanted to be sure before she stocked up. We’re bringing a car down for her, so we can load that up with extra kitchen gadgets, etc from home. While I think she would love to be in your cooking club, she’s in 4 clubs now and may not be able to devote much time - but I mentioned it to her - maybe you could share a personal email address / phone # with me via PM, so she has a way to contact you?</p>