Manhattan College Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Manhattan College offers Early Decision but does not offer Early Action for freshman admissions.

The Early Decision (ED) deadline for Fall 2022 admission is on November 15.

(Source)

For more information visit the Manhattan College page on College Confidential.

See updates and discuss results with other Manhattan College applicants.

Are you planning to apply early to Manhattan College? Why Manhattan College? What questions do you have about applying early? Comment in the thread below.

To discuss other Manhattan College topics visit the manhattan-college tag on CC Forums.

Have more information about Manhattan College Early Decision?

This post is a wiki and allows CC members to edit and update relevant information - just click the Edit button in the lower right corner. (You must be a registered user with at least Member level privileges to edit wikis).

DD in at Manhattan with the Presidential Scholarship. We weren’t expecting a response this early but her letter and packet came in today’s mail. Good luck to everybody!

congrats!!! did she apply ED or rolling, also did it show decision made on the portal

She applied rolling. There was no update on her portal- she got a letter and packet in the mail yesterday congratulating her on her acceptance.

DS also in at Manhattan + presidential. He got an email at the end of November that a decision was made and that it would come in the mail. It arrived Wednesday.

Congrats!

1 Like

when did he apply

Mid-October :slight_smile:

As a FYI, my DD applied rolling on Nov 7th and got an email indicating a decision had been made on the 4th. Her packet came today and they received the presidential scholarship. A happy surprise for sure!

My DD applied rolling in early November and received her acceptance (along with a very helpful scholarship) mid December. We had planned to go to the Open House in October but I needed surgery the week before so we couldn’t get up there so we still need to visit before making a final decision. She is interested in the Peace and Justice Studies program.

Trying to find out how much the Trustee/Presidential/Deans merit scholarships are. Anybody know?

The Presidential Scholarship is 32K per year and the letter said: “The Presidential Scholarship is our top merit based award…” So I am not sure if they are giving out Trustee scholarships this year (unless it is based on a combination of need and merit). Based on a thread from last year, that one appeared to be the highest at 38K.