McCarron Photos from this past weekend - Opinions?

<p>[A.J</a>. McCarron Parties With Frats, Waka Flocka Flame (PHOTOS) | SportsGrid](<a href=“http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/aj-mccarron-waka-flocka-flame-weekend/]A.J”>http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/aj-mccarron-waka-flocka-flame-weekend/)</p>

<p>Innocent college fun? Poor representation of the school? Or? </p>

<p>Having a little debate, interested in what y’all think.</p>

<p>I can’t open the link.</p>

<p>Is he doing anything illegal?</p>

<p>I don’t get the issue. I don’t even understand why that warranted an article at all. Seemed silly to me.</p>

<p>I can’t get the link to open. What’s the pics of? If the pics are him partying, then I’m not sure what the big deal is. There are pics of students at virtually every school partying (except maybe bible schools)</p>

<p>Three diff pics: 1 w/ rapper flipping off the camera wearing AJ’s ring…1 wearing a “Drugs” beanie (“Do Right U Gain Success”)…1 with 2 “beautiful” woman (not girlfriend…and the “beautiful” label is def in the eye of the beholder, IMO - sorry, ladies). Bunch of rubbish. All 3 photos (supposedly taken over a weekend at frat party) sport AJ in 3 different t-shirts (none of which have any Bama connections whatsoever). I highly doubt that he changed his shirt while at this supposed party 3 times. It is a pieced-together smear. He isn’t misrepresenting the school at all. Perhaps himself, but not the school.</p>

<p>Thanks. My iPad won’t open that link.</p>

<p>The point of AJ wearing 3 different shirts is interesting because it does suggest that these aren’t all from the same party or timeframe. And as for neither of the girls being AJ’s girlfriend, if that particular pic was taken before Dec, AJ hadn’t yet met his GF. They met shortly before Christmas.</p>

<p>m2ck, see if this one works for you</p>

<p>[Alabama</a> Star AJ McCarron Wears ‘Drugs’ Beanie, Bros out with Waka Flocka Flame | Bleacher Report](<a href=“Alabama Star AJ McCarron Wears 'Drugs' Beanie, Bros out with Waka Flocka Flame | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report”>Alabama Star AJ McCarron Wears 'Drugs' Beanie, Bros out with Waka Flocka Flame | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report)</p>

<p>aeromom, all photos were posted on AJ’s Twitter feed. There is no conspiracy theory. </p>

<p>I may be alone in this belief, but it saddens me to see someone wearing that championship ring on a finger giving a middle finger salute. No, it’s not AJ doing that, but it’s his ring and there would have not been the opportunity for that photo if he exercised better judgement.</p>

<p>I just don’t get it. In the frat party photo he is wearing a completely different beanie to the other photo (where he is by himself w/ the “drugs” beanie), and I can’t be completely certain about the shirt, because it is covered mostly by a grey hoodie, but it has black writing whereas the t-shirt he is wearing w/ the drugs beanie is blue writing and the Nike doesn’t match block writing in the other photo. So…I just don’t see why this article puts both of these pictures together, as if they happened at the same frat party. Throw in the 3rd photo with a completely different shirt again, and they are obviously not at the same party/time. Maybe the same weekend, but not the same party. I can post pictures today from 10 years ago on twitter, and it will show up as being taken today. This is tabloid fodder, and as I’ve said before, sensationalism sells. Unfortunately. Not worth our time.</p>

<p>No big deal - typical frat guy stuff that goes on in every US school. He’s obviously still a kid in many ways.</p>

<p>Saban will probably talk to him (and probably Miss Terry (yikes!!), but he didn’t do anything illegal and it’s college stuff.</p>

<p>DRUGS stands for “Do Right U Gain Success” . </p>

<p>Sure. </p>

<p>Probably not the best judgement to wear the hat. At least until it is a more nationally " accepted" acronym! But it is done. No biggie. </p>

<p>Sent from my DROID RAZR using CC</p>

<p>Criminal.</p>

<p>Boot him.</p>

<p>LOL Slippy. You wish.</p>

<p>Hey, big baseball weekend coming up.</p>

<p>At least the girls are real…</p>

<p>did I just say that</p>