8/1 Headcount for Mugshots

<p>Need a guesstamite of how many are planning on joining us this Thursday
for dinner at Mugshots around 7:00pm</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>A total of 4 from the rolltide90 clan will be present! Thank you!!!</p>

<p>Why are y’all going up so early?</p>

<p>Son is there this summer, and I was told he couldn’t move into his dorm until Tuesday, the 6th.</p>

<p>Is Alabama Action or Bama Bound going to be going on this week/weekend?</p>

<p>4 from our clan. Montegut, have them check as they are letting the Early College Summer kids can move into their fall dorm this Friday from 9:00am - 1:00pm</p>

<p>we (4) will be there on that day but idk what time yet.</p>

<p>Ours is also moving from Early College, but he will also be an RA this fall, and the training for those students begins on 8/4, so they have to move in before that.</p>

<p>Note that UA’s summer commencement is August 3 (Sat). Not sure if that will affect the ‘busy-ness’ of campus or not.</p>

<p>Nah. It’ll be a bit more lively on campus than usual for summer, and there may be traffic in the immediate vicinity of the coliseum before and after the ceremony, but it will pale in comparison to even a non-football weekend in the fall.</p>

<p>They know we are coming but can not make “reservations”.
If anyone gets there before me just tell them you are with the large party for 7:00pm</p>

<p>Hope to see many of you CC folks there </p>

<p>Outta here and Bama Bound ;)</p>

<p>If you find out about the “closed for remodeling” time span, let me know…</p>

<p>Have fun!</p>

<p>RTR!</p>

<p>I am pouring a toast to all y’all RIGHT NOW!</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!</p>

<p>We will be on the road in about an hour. Looking forward to it. ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD</p>

<p>Anyone here at mugshots yet?</p>

<p>Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk HD</p>

<p>How’d it go???</p>

<p>Great! Rolltides family is really nice! Had a great time chatting!</p>

<p>FYI, the Mellow Mushroom is still closed. DH wanted that for lunch till I told him it was closed.</p>