McGill Decisions Class of 2027

thanks very much for clarifying. do you know if the McGill sports team also recruit athletes as American schools do, with applicants contacting coaches in their junior year to become a sports recruit (assuming of course they have the required grades)

Still waiting…anyone else hear back?

Our son (from the US) just heard back tonight—accepted into Arts.

1 Like

Did u rcv email or portal changed?

He received an email that directed him to check the portal.

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi! May I ask what your son’s stats were? McGill posts a B+ cutoff for English specifically and am unsure about acceptance with grades below that mark… Thanks!

My daughter applied on 10/10/22. I guess she uploaded her high school transcript. Does my daughter need to self report all her grades on the portal or only her grades from 12th grade ?

I’ll message you.

But in response to your question about English minimum, his English average is an A.

Can you share what is his SAT/ACT (if submitted)?

ACT was submitted—32 (33 superscore)

1 Like

congrats to him! if you don’t mind sharing, when did he apply? i applied oct. 13 and am hoping to gauge when i will get a response

1 Like

I think he applied right around October 1st and submitted self-reported grades November 15. Test scores arrived somewhere in between and transcript for a college class he took this semester arrived December 9.

1 Like

thanks!!

Admitted to the Faculty of Arts on Monday!!

1 Like

Admitted to Arts on 12/19/2022. Asked Q2 grades for Science.

Hi! Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats (GPA and/or test scores)/ the English classes you took? Thanks in advance!

GPA is about 4.4 (weighted), English is A- for both APs Literature & Composition and Language & Composition. SAT is 1520 (super scored).

1 Like

NiVo, not sure if you came across this already but there is information about recruiting here:

1 Like