Meal Plan

<p>What meal plan should I get? Should I pay for the smallest one and then add money later if need be? What experience have you guys had using the CatCard for meals, books, etc.?</p>

<p>Thanks,</p>

<p>OG-J</p>

<p>I got the middle meal plan (+6, I wanna say it was called) and ended up with about $400 left over at the end. For reference, I’m a girl who eats an average amount but does go to a number of events each month that provide a free meal. I think your plan probably works best if you eat an average [or below average] amount.</p>

<p>Everyone I talked to when I visited the campus said to get the commuter plan, even if you’re in the dorms. You can add as much to it as you want whenever you want, plus it carries over year to year.</p>

<p>Is CampusBucks worth getting? I got a message on Facebook promoting it.</p>

<p>I remember hearing about CampusBucks when I first started at the university. Some cashier on University Blvd recommended it. My big thing with it was that it doesn’t work on campus, only off. Therefore, it depends on where you’re going to use it; for me, I only ate when I was running between classes, and I lived inconveniently far from the places that accepted it. If you’re going to have enough time to go somewhere off campus that takes it, then it sounds like a good idea.</p>

<p>no need for campus bucks. same thing as cash…</p>