Miami of Ohio Early Admissions Fall 2022

Awful timing, these kids have school the next day and we have work. Uggg. Unnecessarily inconsiderate.

1 Like

Not sure if they meant 12 pm. people in the west coast will be fine with 12 am.

Another possibility. Maybe to prevent their server from crashing …

1 Like

Does Miami U give merit awards when they release decisions or at a later time?

Last year’s forum indicates that applicants received merit awards with their admittance via the portal. Hopefully that’s the case this year!

3 Likes

I hope they did not make an error… either way we have to wait up to see!

Does every applicant receive that email? I have friends whose children attend who never received this type of email. Maybe it’s new…

Think so. Whether parents receive depends on what was answered in the application. There is usually a question asking whether you allow parents to receive updates …

1 Like

Is December 15th just for Early Access with a binding commitment, or do all applicants prior Oct 1st get a decision on Dec 15?

My daughter was accepted! Wishing it was more merit, but she is celebrating just getting in today!

6 Likes

Daughter is in OOS with some merit. She is excited! Congrats to all

3 Likes

Son accepted OOS from EA with $34k merit. Congrats to those accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

5 Likes

In as well OOS, $19k Redhawk scholarship, thought she might get a bit more.

4 Likes

Accepted to Business-Finance with $18k/year merit scholarship.

4 Likes

I was just accepted OOS as well, $22k Redhawk scholarship. I thought I was going to receive a lot more LOL considering I was above the requirements for full tuition 2 years ago. Crazy.

3 Likes

Son accepted OOS with $25K merit.
4.6 WGPA/3.95UW, 36 superscore ACT, 9APs, Eagle Scout, Varsity athlete, job, etc

==> Curious what Miami factors to get close to $34K.

2 Likes

Congrats

1 Like

D22 oos just got accepted to College of Art and Science. RedHawk Excellent Scholarship of $23K annually was offered as well. Very grateful.

4 Likes

Daughter accepted in state with $10,000 merit. Thought she would get a bit more but still happy.

4 Likes

Accepted OOS with 25k annual scholarship. 4.43W, 3.7UW, test optional.

3 Likes