MPulse summer program 2022

Anyone else waiting to hear from U of Michigan’s MPulse summer MT program? Decisions are supposed to come out by Friday 2/18 :crossed_fingers:t2: Wondering how competitive (difficult to get in) it is!

2 Likes

Ugh, waitlisted. Anyone who was admitted potentially giving up a spot?

are you a rising junior or senior?

My daughter got in. Rising senior.

Did your daughter get in off the waitlist in the past? Or do you mean she just got in, for this summer? My D is a rising senior. Hoping against hope to get in off the waitlist :slight_smile:

She just got in for this summer 2022. She didn’t apply last.

oh ok. Congrats! I’m assuming she will attend? :slight_smile:

Rising senior :slight_smile:

i got waitlisted as a rising senior, anyone know chances or past stats for getting off the waitlist?

Same boat! Trying to remain hopeful :crossed_fingers:t2:

Most likely yes.

If she changes her mind or accepts elsewhere, please be so kind as to post here :relaxed:. It’s helpful for others to know if spots actually do open up. Thanks!

My D is a rising Junior and was waitlisted for this summer 2022. Curious if other rising JRs got in or waitlisted. Thank you! and Congrats to all that got in!!

Anyone heard anything more about wait list movement for MPulse MT 2022?

Do you guys think getting accepted (or not) to MPulse means you are likely to get into the MT program at UMich?

No I don’t think there’s a correlation there. I know there are students who get rejected by MPulse and then get admitted to the MT undergrad program. And in the reverse, I think only a couple kids from each MPulse group get admitted each year?

When you think about it, the numbers wouldn’t line up anyway, as the MPulse group of 40 is roughly 2x as big as UM’s usual entire MT class (usually around 23).

1 Like