Must decide TODAY - CMC vs WashU

Yeah - he was going regardless - the schools he was talking about weren’t going to take him a week in…no way.

1 Like

I might be going to CMC now…waiting to hear back.

In retrospective I should’ve gone with USC… :confused:

Hard time making up your mins, eh? :thinking: :upside_down_face:

Extremely. but it is what it is.

I should’ve gone with this I think for a number of reasons. I guess big size and culture are obstacles I could’ve overcome.

My sympathies. I can be that way too. Ugh! :confounded: :crazy_face:

I think you’re going to have a tough life if you second guess everything you do.

You did it. Go take advantage. And move forward.

3 Likes

You clearly have difficulty with commitment, stuck in grass is greener mode. No matter where you go, you will encounter things you don’t like. NO school is immune. Learn to embrace the things you like rather than the ones you don’t or that you fear you missed out on and your life will be FAR more fulfilling.

2 Likes

Don’t beat yourself over it, these are tough decision especially for teenagers. There’s no way to tell if you could overcome the size, location and culture of any college as those are pretty important for fit. If CMC is your best fit and it’s still an option, commit there, and figure out the CS stuff later.

2 Likes

Thank you, and everyone else for all this help. Will let you know where I end up going.

1 Like

Did you stick with WUSTL?

Yes

3 Likes

Let us know how it goes! I bet you’ll have an absolute ball there.

I like in STL, and I’m not a fan for a variety of reasons. That said, if it wasn’t 15 min from home, I would seriously consider it for my child. Wash U is an excellent school. I really like the campus and academics. Not to mention the Delmar Loop is great. Wash U is great even though it is in STL.