My friend took the december SAT.. when does she send scores?

<p>after she receives the score which is on december 20?</p>

<p>or now ?</p>

<p>if she sends now will the december SAT be included in the send score report?</p>

<p>It depends. If she sends now, obviously the Dec SAT won't be on the score report because the scores didn't come out yet. For the Dec SAT, I think you just need to send your scores once you find out December 20th. I think the scores are sent automatically though so if you listed the four free colleges on the Dec SAT + more colleges, there is no need to worry.</p>

<p>From the pathways website
University</a> of California - Admissions
You are responsible for making sure that the testing agencies report your scores directly to the Admissions Office at each campus to which you apply.
If you are applying for the fall term, the Admissions Offices must receive your test results from the agencies no later than the date in January when December test scores are normally reported.</p>

<p>I've heard other things, but keep in mind it takes 2-4 weeks, so now would set them there with January scores. OTOH, adding (to the free four, as needed) to a pending score report will get them all there at just the right time with the right scores. I believe you have until Dec 10th to add.</p>