My time spent at College. Did I come out looking like a competitive student?

Hello guys! This is my first post and it’s something I’ve been meaning to type up for quite some time now. I will be graduating in May and I have been greatly doubting my 4-5 years spent at UMB. Every night I question that I didn’t do enough during my time here, and I won’t look like a strong applicant when it comes to getting my first 9 to 5 job. I also don’t have the greatest GPA due to having to work a lot of hours, running into family problems, etc.

To give you guys a rundown here is what I am leaving the college experience with besides a degree in IT Business Intelligence.

• I held a leadership role in the Capoeira Club (This is a form of martial art). I was one of the first members of the club and I helped promote the club around the campus. I was also Vince President of the gaming club however I really didn't do much. The only thing I did was hold the title and get the Twitter page for the club 60 followers.
  • I held down a full-time job at a fitness facility for 4-5 years while I was taking 3-5 classes each semester. I was a welcome team member. I had no intention of moving up in the company because this was just a job that I needed to hold to make money during school semesters.
  • I was able to get a student IT job on campus in the summer of 2019. During my time spent with this job, I made valuable contributions to the team by helping out with a lot of IT-related projects. This resulted in me getting a student employee award.
  • I worked a contracted IT job with IBM in the summer of 2019.
  • Lastly, I am apart of this mentorship program at UMB called the Venture Development Center. They were impressed with my resume and cover letter that they wanted to use it in their marketing campaign.

What do you guys think? Did I spend my time as a college student decently to the point where I can be a viable candidate for a job?