National Achievement Finalists

I’m guessing if your portal looks the exact same as it did before you didn’t make it correct? He hasn’t chosen a school yet as he’s still waiting on two RD decisions so wondering if that’s why it looks blank. Some schools he’s been accepted to are offering full tuition+ scholarships so not too worried. Was just wondering,

@Rdtsmith I have no idea why they don’t just notify all finalists one way or the other at the same time, but I think it is safe to assume that all Scholars had their portals change Friday. Not having chosen a college definitely has nothing to do with it.

Can someone provide a link to the portal?

Is the portal through the student’s SAT page? Okay, whatever it’s called!

https://osa.nationalmerit.org/

Thank you!

We don’t know what it looked like before Friday. Does it say “Achievement Scholar”?

Thanks!

For those of you who won, what do you think were key points? and Congrats!

@onceuponamom‌ Above Step one in bold letter it says:
Congratulations! You have been offered a scholarship. Please complete Step 4 below.
I used my common app essay for the writing prompt. I also had lots of EC’s and leadership.

Congrats on your achievement. I don’t see anything but my son’s name and address on our screen, but oh well, at lest we got to the finalist stage.

Has anyone received the letter in the mail?

I got mine today. @uclabound1‌

@Mathmaticious‌ What state do you live in?

@uclabound1 TX

My son received his today in the mail. We are in NY.

I’m in CA and still haven’t gotten it.

I got a 188. Do you think I could be a semi finalist?

If you do, it’ll be close. It depends on your state. @ab2016

Hey. Did any of y’all get an email about a “National Achievement Scholarship questionnaire and photo request”?