NJ GSET-2023! Results will be out "by" 4/13?

Not here (yet).

Ok thanks, out of curiosity did you get a response in email after filling the form that you are waitlisted?

I dont think so. Did you?

No I did not but I was just thinking when I applied I got an email and typically when you fill a google form you get the response sent back to youā€¦I just realized I did not get any so how can i confirm I am in fact on a waitlist.

@Meowmeowmi , @Premier28 - Anyone on WL heard anything yet? We did not yetā€¦

Nopeā€¦still waitingā€¦still hopingā€¦though dwindling.

Nothing yet :pensive:

Nothing here too. :frowning:

@Green28 - I saw another post from you on GSET results so tagging you here. Though most of us here are waitlisted.

Hi @Summer_Pak

Do you know which summer program the boy from your kidā€™s school chose?

1 Like

@MJohnPrimary I am not sure. I will ask, my daughter received commitment confirmation email for GSNJS today.

@MJohnPrimary my daughter asked, he chose to go GSNJET, reason: 1, he was nominated by school, I believe school counselor suggests him to accept. 2, the program is known as Princeton ā€œfeederā€.

1 Like

Thank you for checking!

I think that is the right choice. The selection by the school seems to me to be a key element as top colleges may assume the high school knows something about the kids that they may not.

I have also heard the Princeton seems to really like GSET

1 Like

Hello groupā€¦any update for anyone here or anyone you might know on the waitlist? My son got another opportunity to help with research at Winlab. Getting off WL is looking less probable as weeks go by.