NJIT admission 2023

The honors updates are back on portal. The merit award is under the financial aid when you used the Ucid login

I don’t see the honors college still where can it be found

1 Like

Oh ok I see that as well now, but where is the actually letter

There are two scholarships. One is FAFSA based financial aid and other one is related to merit scholarship. Does it show separately. Some of us see only Fafsa based loan amount and no merit scholarship related to honors college

Heard from ED 2 today for my daughter. Email sent at 2am

Early Action 2 I meant

1 Like

Son accepted into the honors College with a generous financial package. Very excited. Anyone else here considering math/ computer science for academics? Anyone knows anything about the dorms and food?

We’ve toured the Dorman Honors College Dorm and it is one of the nicest college dorms I’ve seen on a tour. I’ve eaten in the dining hall after a tour and it was pretty typical food-station college dorm food. My 2020 grad was accepted for CS but chose another school. My 2023 grad has been accepted for EE. Our experience is also that the merit scholarships for Dorman Honors are very generous – full tuition + room for OOS.

1 Like

More results will be out by this weekend

1 Like

Anyone considering Honors college as a pre med student?

Does anybody know the overall culture of the engineering programs at NJIT? Do they have weed-out classes? Is it competitive or collaborative? Do they have clinics/hands-on learning components? Thanks!

When will the decision of AHCM come???

Just got notified about acceptance into Albert Dorman Honors College (Dean’s Scholars Program in CSLA). Will this change the merit scholarship? In-state student here.

Congratulations! Yes honors college offers additional scholarships

1 Like

Hi there! Congratulations!!! Would you mind sharing your stats? Still waiting and hoping…

I think the Dean’s scholar is not a direct honors college admit. My son also got Dean’s scholar.

1 Like

I was terrified of the Loyola Grayhound when I went there, and I knew who was in the suit. You’re not kidding about that Highlander! :see_no_evil:

Thank you for your honest observations about the school and the area, in all seriousness.

Same thing is happening to me. What does this mean then?