Northeastern Early Decision and Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Yes I understand they are not considered official students the first year. What I was speaking to was that there seems to be a difference for all years… ie- not eligible to ever live on campus.

I thought the NUin were semester fall away then spring in Boston and Bound students were freshman year away?

1 Like

Another datapoint for the group.

DC was accepted EA business/finance major - 16k/yr merit.

No hooks, very average ECs.
4.0UW, 4 APs (5s), 1560 (taken once Dec 2020). FAFSA not filled.

Also in EA at Michigan.
In at Case Western with merit $.
In at IU Kelley and Bing.
Rejected ED1 Tepper.

Waiting for USC Marshall, Georgetown MacF, Vanderbilt, Cornell Dyson, Wharton.

From an NYC competitive public.

2 Likes

They’ve always had some economy triples for frosh…
Hard to say what housing will be like next year. They are supposed to have all frosh and soph on campus so that will impact housing no matter what.

Correct, NUbound students are considered transfers in sophomore year and are not guaranteed housing (like all transfers.) NUIN students do get housing starting spring frosh year.

I think they are part of NU college of professional studies to start.

1 Like

Correct, but they are not considered “NU students” in terms of matriculation, admissions stats, or acceptances.

1 Like

Yes. That’s right. But when they return for sophomore year I don’t believe NUbound students are ever eligible for a dorm… other students can live on campus in a dorm for all four years

1 Like

Hmmm…nothing on Twitter yet (they put something out last week around 5:30pm EST announcing that EA decisions would be released that night)…so maybe not tonight afterall?

i’m pretty sure they announce after the results are released (EA started to roll out at 5am est iirc)

*5pm est sorry

In the past ED decisions were released in one batch at 7 PM EST. No advance notice.

2 Likes

I guess no decisions till next week lol

Instagram is reporting decisions are out

1 Like

You’re right, I guess no one is posting decisions here yet lol

DC not home yet!!! Good luck to all…

Good luck good luck!

And…in! DC is relieved and super happy…and seems to be a bit dazed.

Big thanks to everyone on this board for the advice…keeping my fingers crossed for your kids.

11 Likes

If you guys are comfortable, can you post stats for other people to know what ED2 admissions looks like?

It is D22 got in. ED-2, CT based, GPA 3.78, ACT 34 composite, Good EC - Data Science

6 Likes